Tag Archives for diverter baffle

Separator Inlet Diverters

There are many types of inlet diverters. Two main types are baffle plates (shown in Figure 4-6) and centrifugal diverters (shown in Figure 4-7). A baffle plate can be a spherical dish, flat plate, angle iron, cone, or just about … Continue reading

17. August 2009 by and
Categories: Two Phase Separator Equipment | Tags: , , , | Leave a comment